Here are the list of my projects featured in this blog, with their status:
- JSON-RPC client implementation in Haskell (started: repo is here)
- RFC 707 implementation in Haskell (on hold)
- ONC RPC client implementation in Haskell (not started)
- AWT implementation in curses, using caciocavallo (not started)
- Haskell compiler in Haskell (not started)
- file(1) implementation using shared-mime-info as its source of information (started: see here) That project's in Perl.
For the time being, all my projects are on hold or not even started due to my studies…I will however talk about my RFC 707 implementation project, given it already started.
N.B. : I may do some of these projects also in other languages (e.g. Perl) if the fancy takes me.